Actions and Detail Panel
Complete Thai with Rebecca Ng
Sat. 27 May 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEST
The key to cooking Thai food is in the balance – achieving harmony between hot, sour, salty and sweet.
A complete Thai meal consists of relishes, pickles, curry, salads and rice and it’s in this class that you’ll learn how to seek out this balance and present a stunning Thai meal at home.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.