Kick back at home, log on and join Elise as she delivers a series of three online Professional Development Workshops for educators.
This package is delivered over three nights across three consecutive weeks. We recommend doing them in the order below, however, it's not a problem if you miss one. The workshops will be recurring so the good news is, if you miss one, you just get a credit toward the same workshop on the following month. After you have booked, if there's a date and time you can't make it to, let us know and we'll move your registration.
When registering your ticket - ensure you select the date of the next workshop you are attending at the top before you select ticket quantity. If you have not already completed Documenting to Discover, then the date you need to select is Thursday 1st December.
Online workshop 7.30pm-8.30pm - Thursday 1st December 2016
* Documenting to Discover - Rethinking children’s learning by capturing it through quality documentation
- Unpack the cycle of quality documentation within education and care
- Gain an understanding of the National Quality Framework and regulatory requirements surrounding documentation
- Documenting less quantity and more quality
Online Workshop 7.30pm-8.30pm - Tuesday 6th December 2016
* Planning for Emerging Possibilities - Developing intentional programs that are meaningful for children
- Explore the pedagogical practice of intentional teaching in a play based curriculum
- Engage in critical reflection surrounding curriculum decisions that involve product
orientated activities and celebrations
- Explore ways to notice, recognise and respond to emergent learning
Online Workshop 7.30pm-8.30pm - Wednesday 14th December 2016
* An Environment I can Be in - Inspiring educators to construct spaces of endless possibilities for children to engage
- Explore functional and natural aesthetic environments
- Explore the physical outdoor environment and seek inspiration to create learning spaces that reflect the natural local landscape
- Explore how emergent programs influence environments through critical reflection and meaningful observations