Actions and Detail Panel
Community Conversations 2017
Fri. 19 May 2017, 10:00 am – 3:30 pm AEST
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) invites you to attend our free Community Conversations forum, to discuss the latest research and management of prostate cancer. Join us for a unique opportunity to hear from leading clinicians, researchers and health professionals and share the journey with other men, partners and families impacted by prostate cancer.
To register please click the green registration button on the right and follow the prompts.
This interactive forum will include
- A straightforward overview of the current treatment options for patients
- The latest developments from PCFA-funded research, leading the way to improve management of prostate cancer
- Diet and nutrition recommendations that may assist manage the side effects of treatments and ongoing impact of prostate cancer
- Simple ways to prepare nutritious and delicious meals
- A Q&A session with health professionals on managing the day-to-day challenges of living with prostate cancer
- Personal stories shared by those who have experienced prostate cancer
If you have any questions about Community Conversations or would like assistance with your online registration, please contact PCFA on 1800 22 00 99 or email firstname.lastname@example.org