Actions and Detail Panel
Community Carboot Bonanza - Garage Sale Trail
Sat. 22 October 2016, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEDT
Community Car Boot Bonanza 2016!
STALLHOLDER WEATHER UPDATE: The show will go ON, rain, hail or shine. We are doing our best to figure out some rain protection. If you can beg, borrow or steal a marquis please do. We understand some stallholders won't be keen to brave it. There will still be hot food/coffee/facepainting and our hundreds of tip shop customers who seem to defy the weather at any cost :)
Stallholders please call Molly any time: 0422938967
Where: South Hobart Tip Shop
When: Saturday 22nd October 2016
Time: 10am-2pm (meet at Tip Shop gates at 8.45 to be let in and set up)
Stall Cost: $20
Enjoy: Food, carboot stalls, music, fun for the kids.
Tip Shop SALE! – 50c clothing sale (excludes collectables clothing)
Bring your own:
1) Stall infrastructure. The spots are small (just one car park wide) so either sell directly from your car boot or use a trestle table or clothes rack. Please use your own discretion to avoid embarrassment on the day: You need to fit your stall into one standard car-park size. It is up to you if you wish to sell from your car or use the entire carspace to sell from.
2) Float including lots of small notes (The Tip Shop will not be equipped to help stallholders with change on the day).
3) Personal provisions: Snacks, water, sun protection (maybe a camping chair for comfort).
1) Access to our huge crowd of Saturday Tip Shop customers and Garage Sale Trail enthusiasts!
2) Entertainment, food and a fun community event.
3) Once your stall is set up, first access to Tip Shop (and other carboot) bargains!
4) Free advertising materials provided by the Garage Sale Trail website and Tip Shop social media.
On the day there will be thirty spots for car-boot sellers. We will be blocking off car access to the central section of the car park for the event. All sellers must be set up by 10am sharp.
Stall holders are asked not to pack down until 2pm unless you are sold out earlier, in which case you must seek special permission from event manager Molly on the day to safely exit your car from the area.
Stall cost to be pre-paid online. See our bookings page via our website.