The Centre for Non-Violence (CNV) and Communities for Children (C4C) Bendigo have developed targeted training in partnership with the Early Years sector. The training forms part of the implementation of the C4C Early Years Family Violence Action Plan.
This 3-hour introductory session provides a foundation for recognising and responding to family violence. It has been designed for a range of practitioners within the Early Years sector including:
- Infant and Child Health
- Early Childhood Education
- Disability and Family Services
- To increase Early Years sector knowledge and understanding of family violence;
- Increased understanding of the impacts of family violence on children;
- Increased understanding of the knowledge of the family violence service system and the Centre for Non Violence.