Actions and Detail Panel
Communications for Business Success
Mon. 26 June 2017, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm AEST
Regardless of the type of business you run, or the organisation you work for, good communication with staff, customers and stakeholders is a vital, but often under-valued key to success.
Don’t let poor communication be your undoing.
Increase customers and boost profits by improving the way your business communicates.
At this three-hour workshop you will learn how to:
· Improve communication with customers, stakeholders, staff, and the community.
· Boost your bottom line with cost effective promotion.
· Develop and deliver key messages that connect.
· Generate positive word of mouth.
· Engage news media.
· Choose the communication platform that’s right for you.
· Use social media effectively.
· Protect your reputation and deal with a crisis.
For further information visit www.methmac.com.au.
*Tea, coffee and supper provided.
*Tickets strictly limited.