Communication Skills & Dispute Resolution
Tuesday 6th December 2016
About this course
Specially designed for Builders & Project Managers;
A government recommended course for the obtainment of continuing professional development points.
Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea included.
- Identify factors that contribute to conflict / concept of fairness & reasonableness
- Recognise early warning signs
- Communication skills and best practice
- Mediation and negotiation skills
- Ways to avoid disputes
- Applying conflict management strategies in highly charged situations
- Implement actions to effectively calm and manage disputes
- Explore and implement alternative forms of dispute management
- Prevent escalation of disputes and handle effectively between parties to retain the relationship and build better business outcomes for both parties
- Effectively deal with the emotional challenges related to conflict
- Avoiding Misrepresentation
This interactive and engaging public workshop will provide building project managers with the skills to successfully improve their communication skills and techniques to avoid complaints, and give skills on how to implement conflict and dispute management strategies to calmly resolve disputes should they arise. The workshop covers requirements for section 3 & 4 of the Building Act 1989 guidelines.
Who should attend?
Builders & Project Managers
Date: Tuesday 6th December 2016
Time: 8.45am - 4.00pm
Location: Albury Wodonga Training Centre, Airport Drive, East Albury NSW 2640
Contact: 1300 828 255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Time2talk is committed to motivating and inspiring your people to challenge themselves to continually improve, to engage and influence their teams and to be the best leaders they can be.
We believe the heart of your business success lies in your people and we work with you to build competitive, and sustainable advantage through strategic people development resulting in behavioural change and improvement in performance. Our facilitation, coaching and training programs are focused on building organisational cultures that achieve results and attract and retain a talented and satisfied team.
Time2talk Leadership works closely and collaboratively with you, applying our expertise and skills to ensure you make the right changes to succeed. We tailor our programs specifically to the needs of your market and industry, your desired culture and values and align any interventions with your organisations goals and strategy.