This HITTING TARGETS COME HAVE A SHOT voucher is valid for 12 months from DATE OF PURCHASE
Sessions are held a minimum of every month usually on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. These are non-exclusive group sessions. These sessions are perfect for couples, individuals or small groups who want to give clay shooting a try.
APPROXIMATE SCHEDULE FOR a 2 hour Come Have A Shot Group Session
9:30 Meet & Greet, complete any paperwork
10:00 SAFETY BRIEF, basic shotgun and range safety, gun selection/fitting & shotgun handling
and firing techniques
10:15 practical shooting instruction and coaching – warm up practice …
until the participants get the general hang of it
10:30 Mini Competition
11:40 “Quick Draw DUEL” – who is the fastest gun?
11:50 PHOTOS & PRIZE ceremony,
What is included:
- Shoot real 12 gauge shotguns, using live ammunition at moving clay targets whilst being instructed by Olympic Champion Suzy Balogh or her staff
- between 35-75 targets over 2 hours per person.
- No experience or licence necessary.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced and all fitness levels
- Ages 12+ years (we have had participants male and female, aged from 12 to 89 years so far!)
- Everything you need is supplied - ammunition, targets, firearms, hearing and eye protection, safety frames and shooting jackets, range fees, insurance for shooters and spectators and temporary firearms licensing and temporary Shooting Club membership.
- 1 on 1 tuition when shooting – we will stand by you and guide you through each shot.
- Each participant will receive a signed, boxed clay target.
- We endeavour to take photos of each participant shooting and then upload them for your free downloading.
- Must be able to fill in the NSW Police P650 good behaviour and mental stability form and be approved for it on the day (must be able to answer "NO" to all questions - see hitting targets website for details
- Bookings are essential and are made on the hittingtargets.com.au/book-session/
for further information and session times visit www.hittingtargets.com.au/book-session/