Discover everything you need to know about replacing your tired old home with an architect designed, custom built luxury home.
Our FREE seminar will guide you through each step of the process with questions and answers specific to your suburb and your particular needs.
- The pros and cons of renovation, extension or rebuild
- Considerations and preparation prior to demolition
- Potential hazards, planning zones, heritage listings, covenants, overlays and site conditions
- Design process around your needs, maximising the site and neighbourhood character
- How to create an energy efficient home based on passive house principles for sustainable living
- Preliminary works, costs and savings to consider
- What you should expect from your builder
- Advice on issues and opportunities particular to your suburb
Whether you’re considering replacing the home you’re living in now or on the lookout to buy an older home in the right suburb to demolish and rebuild, this FREE seminar is designed to help get you started.
What are my parking options getting to the event?
The Comdain Homes Display Home is conveniently located on the corner of Toorak Road and Beryl Street in Camberwell.
Plenty of parking is avaliable at the rear as well as outside the front or in the side street of the display home.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact Rodney Ord on 0403 188 938, at head office on 9403 0000 or submit an enquiry.
When & Where
Comdain Homes Display Centre
1288 Toorak Road
For over 25 years, we have been designing and building luxury, custom built homes for our clients. Each home is a unique work of art, born out of a deep understanding of each individual’s needs and wants, and then nurtured through the entire building process, from inception, through construction, to completion.