Come along, have fun and discover how easy it is to improve your design skills in this 'Colour For Interior Design Workshop'. Our workshop will create confidence to present a colour design solution for your interior and exterior projects.
- Improve how to use colour within design.
- Find out how to use the colour wheel
- Discover what is a tint, tone and shade
- Check out how to use tint, tone & shade within your work
- Learn how colour has been effectively used by the designers.
- Create confidence to present a colour design solution for interior and exterior projects.
- What is a hue?
- What is a tint?
- What is a tone?
- What is a shade?
- What is the psychology of colour?
- Understand the colour wheel.
- Find out the current "apps" for the colour wheel.
Participants will be awarded a Statement of Participation.
DESIGNER & EDUCATOR
Her design world began back in the 70’s and 80’s within the rag trade, where she worked for Australian iconic designers.
After this exciting time, she designed, manufactured and wholesaled an exclusive hand embroidered baby blanket range, which was supplied to David Jones-Myer- Georges, plus boutiques across Australia.
Moreover, she has over a decade of business management. Seven years of this was in a large recruitment firm in a senior management position, then her own firm for two years.
Sharyn’s passion for interior design and training has led her into interior design workshops. She loves sharing her secrets with other creative minds.