Actions and Detail Panel
Colour 101 (Melbourne)
Thu. 27 October 2016, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm AEDT
Have you ever wondered how colour can affect the mood or tone of a room? Gain a better understanding of the theory and philosophy behind the principles of colour to creative the perfect environment for you.
The workshop is run in a nurturing, fun and stimulating environment. You will leave with an understanding basic design principles, paint mixing and of your own decorating style with your very own mood board to match.
This 3-hour workshop will open your eyes to the world of design and through simple methods iscd will unlock your creativity. In the workshop you will explore the science of colour whilst getting a taste of iscd’s Certificate IV in Design.
- Design Enthusiast
- Colour Lovers or
- If you are looking to study with iscd
- Understanding the fundamentals of Colour: Hue
- Learn basic paint mixing techniques
- Elements and Principle of Design
- Create a personal Mood Style Board – what is your personal style?
- Sourcing, researching and referencing of industry contacts and suppliers
What to bring:
- Paper & Pencils for notes
- 2 - 3 of your favorite magazines