Actions and Detail Panel
Collaborating Across the Organisation - 2 half day workshops
Mon. 7 November 2016, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm AEST
S A Partners are specialist providers of Lean Consulting and Training. Our expertise is in creating sustainable business improvement through cultural transformation and we have worked with some of Australia's leading organisations.
In these 2 half day workshops we will show you breakdown departmental 'silos' and create a much more agile, responsive and profitable business. You can choose to register for one workshop and attend just for the morning or afternoon session or book both workshops and stay for the full day.
Morning 8.00am to Mid-day: Delivering Outstanding Value
The workshop will cover
• Understanding customers - internal and external.
• Focus on value, identify sources of frustration
• Concepts of prioritisation, improvement and Lean.
• Have a framework that allows teams to understand how they impact each other’s work.
• Create a much more responsive and agile organisation.
You will take part in an interactive business simulation which will demonstrate the impact of these issues on overall performance.
Afternoon 1.00pm to 5.00pm: Process Management Across Functions
This workshop will cover
• Understanding processes
• Processes in information and service businesses
• Common tools to help break down silos
• Mapping, problem solving and visual management
The workshop will provide delegates with some powerful tools to
• identify the most signifi cant issues within a bigger picture
• focus on the most pressing issues and identify potential solutions
• Focus on customer value and time, rather than directly on cost
• Understand the impact of time and quality on delivering value.
Who should attend?
• All levels of organisation especially those in leadership positions. HR professionals, general managers and function heads.
• All industries especially service business, shared service functions and community services.
• Especially relevant to organisations embarking on change programmes or experiencing growth in demand.
• Individuals and teams charged with driving change.