Actions and Detail Panel
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats Sydney
Wed. 7 December 2016, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm AEDT
Cold Calling is the key to Sales Success
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats will show sales people how to build powerful techniques that will allow them to get in the door and grab the sale. Because the business environment today is very competitive, sales people need to be constantly building their skills and working at being more productive than any other sales person. Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats will help sales people continue that growth pattern by focusing on real-life issues and providing practical techniques for dealing with them. Designed to achieve instant results, Cold Calling for Scaredy Catsincorporates a planning time so the participants leave with a specific plan to use the techniques and tools they’ve explored.
Learn the secrets to making a dynamite first impression
including Cold Calling in the Digital Age
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats deals with many areas of interest and concern to sales people. It provides suggestions for overcoming Cold Calling jitters and gives strategies for getting beyond the gatekeepers. Learn the things that should never be said in a cold call and techniques to use voice mail effectively. However, it’s not only about techniques—it’s also about attitude. Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats deals with attitude and how to deal with the stress of being a sales person.
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats will be an interactive experience for participants as they develop skills in being more effective in aspects of cold calling from making the initial contacts to closing deals. There will be other sales reps and sales managers present so participants will have an opportunity to network and learn from each other as well as in the formal workshop setting.
In a Power Packed three hour session, you will look at the FIVE most important areas of Cold Calling:
- Cold calling: the golden opportunity most sales reps dread.
- Preparation: the key that separates sales rookies from pros.
- Getting through: how to handle screens, gatekeepers, and voice mail.
- Honing your telephone skills: sharpening your most effective tool for increasing sales.
- Positive attitude and persistence: key ingredients for Cold Calling success.
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats will share with sales people a step-by-step cold calling approach that will send your hit rate soaring; powerful techniques that turn sceptics into buyers; super-effective telephone scripts you can easily adapt; creative openers that melt resistance and pique curiosity; proven tips for getting past gatekeepers and screens to the person with buying authority; Learn the secret to making a dynamite first impression and establishing your credibility in seconds; and more.
Cold Calling: the Golden Opportunity Most
Sales Reps Dread
- How Do You Feel About Cold Calling?
- What Cold Calling Will Do for You
- The Critical Role Prospecting Plays in Achieving Sales Success
- Surefire Techniques for Eliminating “Cold Call Jitters”
- Avoiding the Most Common Mistakes That Doom Cold Calls
- Step-by-Step Cold Call Approach
- Skill Practice
- Script Checklist
Preparation: The Key that Separates Sales Pros from Rookies
- First Things First
- Questions to Ask as You Plan
- Plan for Uncontrollable Circumstances
- More Techniques for Planning for Success
- Resources for Researching Potential Customers
- Know What You’re After Before You Begin
- How Prospects Are Sizing You Up and How to Put It to Your Advantage
- Things Never to Say in a Cold Call
- Practice, Practice, Practice
Getting Through: How to Handle Screens, Gatekeepers, and Voice Mail
- How to Determine Who Has “Buying Authority” in an Organisation
- Effective Techniques for Getting Past Screeners to Talk to the Right People
- Tips for Getting Key Information from Receptionists and Assistants
- Skill Practice
If you are involved in sales you must be at Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats!
Honing Your Phone Skills: Sharpening Your Most Effective Tool for Increasing Sales
- Tips for Making a Dynamic First Impression
- Some Things to Avoid
- How to Capitalise on Those First Few Seconds: Your Cold Calling Window of Opportunity
- Sample Openers
- Skill Practice
- Speech Habits That Will Damage Credibility
- Rapport Builders That Every Cold Caller Should Have in Their Repertoire
- Listening Tips That Can Warm Up a Cold Call
Positive Attitude and Persistence: Key Ingredients for Cold Calling Success
- Strategies for Staying Positive When the Responses You’re Getting Are Negative
- Setting Cold Call Goals to Help Break the Procrastination Habit
- Techniques to Turn Sceptics into Buyers
- Fear of Rejection: How to Overcome It and Watch Your Hit Rate Soar
- The Numbers Game: Why Persistence Is the Key to Cold Calling Success
- Six Things to Remember for Success inCold Calling (and Life!) as You Plan
Who Should Attend
- Sales representatives
- Sales managers
- Account executives, CEOs, and VPs,
- Call centre personnel
- Customer service professionals
- Many others who are involved in sales would all benefit in attending this seminar on cold calling skills
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats addresses the skills of developing new business - the skills that, once mastered, will almost certainly guarantee your sales success.
Developed as a companion seminar for our hugely successfulPowerSelling Seminar, attended by over 5,000 Selling professionals in the last few years, this seminar will give you skills that will last a lifetime.
Join me - I am your presenter - and together we will equip you for the sales success you richly deserve.
Business Seminars Australia
Book your place now as these seminars will Fill Fast
Australia Wide Tour
Group Rates available for 5 or more: 5 - 9 $175 ea; 10- 19: $150 ea; 20+ $137 ea
How to book:
Seminar Location and Booking Details
Cold Calling for Scaredy Cats
Last Dates in 2016
9 am to 12 pm Workbook & Morning Tea provided
Seminar Price $185
Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute participant is always welcome. No refunds will be given. Speakers and dates may be subject to change.
Providing this information constitutes your permission for Blulake Pty Ltd and any associated party to contact you regarding related information via mail, e-mail, fax or phone.
You are important to us. If you are having problems booking, please let us know.
Any questions?? Feel free to contact us and we'll explain the unique advantages of this particular seminar but remember places are limited!
a division of Blulake Pty Ltd
ABN: 48 169 392 063
Postal: P.O. Box 159, Northbridge W.A Australia 6865
Phone: (08) 9221 0300