Service Sphere's Training Academy is offering technical training for individuals looking at understanding the basic technical components in coffee equipment. From the thermosyphon system to the SCNR valve, learn the basic fundamentals of how each component in a coffee machine has a cause and effect. Be quick, as there are limited spaces available!
Are you a Service Sphere customer, agent or distributor? Contact Alana on 0417 515 980 to find out about your advantages!
Time - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- The thermos-syphon heating system
- Pre infusion process in the group head
- Water Filtration & PLV system
- Installing a coffee machine including water filtration system, and different electrical requirements.
- Each component and their effect
- Control board functions
- Manual pour system
- Hydraulic circuit
- Electrical circuit
- Fault finding procedures
- Relationship between boiler pressure and group head temperature
- Conical and flat blade grinders
- Set up and adjust grind (coarse/fine)
- Adjust GOD (grind on demand) dosers and the relationship between grind coarseness and time
- Fault finding issues related to incorrect grind and dose.
- Fault finding on electrical system of a Mazzer Grinder
- Single-boiler traditional coffee machine
- Coffee Grinders
- Coffee & its preperation
Includes: light refreshments, training material, exam and certificate