Use Scratch and other coding languages to develop your own games, animations and robotic sequences. Share what you've made with other Coders. Gurus and beginners welcome!
This is a club for Grades 4-6 that meets on the fourth Tuesday of the month. Registration is required.
Registrations for next month's club open on the day of the current month's club meeting.
- Monday, 27 March, 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- Monday, 24 April, 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- Monday, 22 May, 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- Monday, 26 June, 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- Monday, 24 July, 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- Monday, 21 August, 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- Monday, 25 September, 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- Monday, 23 October, 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- Monday, 27 November, 3.30pm - 4.30pm
Please enter adult contact information in the order form and attendee details in the registration.
- Only child attendees require tickets.
The registration form will ask for attendee library card numbers so please have that information handy when getting ready to register.
Access to free events is only one of the benefits of library membership. If you are not already a library member, please join!
Code Club will use a range of free coding websites. The main website that will be used is Scratch. Scratch is a free online creative community developed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) especially for ages 8-16, though it can be used by people of all ages.
To enable participants to work on projects, all participants will need to create a Scratch account, if they haven't already.
Adults are required to stay in the library while children under 12 attend library programs.
- Use the Eventbrite app to store your ticket and add a reminder to your calendar. Having your ticket handy, printed out or on your mobile device helps manage check-in processes efficiently at busy events.
- Arrive promptly to each event that you have registered for. If you have not arrived by the start of the session your ticket may be transferred to another participant.
- Allow plenty of time for travel and parking. You can find information about our library locations, parking and access at www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/librarylocations
Terms and Conditions: Ticket requests are subject to Moreton Bay Regional Council (council) event ticket sales terms and conditions.