San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The inaugural Festival of CoCreation: a space to experiment, discover, create and play. Let's not sit back and wait for a better world to arrive - let's connect and make it happen.
We're doing this to help people like you play a more active and effective role cocreating your visions for our world.
The festival is in three parts
- a morning Open Space unconference
- an afternoon freespace festival
- a wind down evening of party and chit chat
The page you are on now has information and tickets for the morning unconference, running from 9:30-1pm.
Information about the rest of the festival is available at CoCreateADL.com/festival
The unconference applies the same model that we used in April to kick off the CoCreate Adelaide initiative.
- All participants are invited to share: what vision do you want to make real?
- And we are all challenged to respond: what should we do TODAY to take steps forwards?
YOU will make the unconference, set the topics of conversation, find the best ways to contribute and determine what emerges. And if you stick around for the afternoon then you will join others to make the festival as well. This is what Open Space means - it's deceptively simple but powerful, and we've already proven how well it works to build community and enable people to take the next step.
You will join a diverse mix of participants, including many members of the CoCreate Adelaide network that have carried our success so far, and agents like yourself that we have invited personally because we know you're the right people to participate.
- Hash that at #CoCreateADL
- Reserve your ticket above
- Direct questions to John Baxter (firstname.lastname@example.org | 0405 447 829)
When & Where
CoCreate Adelaide is a collaborative community, and an incubator to inspire and realise the futures we care about.
We want all people to be empowered to take action - to cocreate the visions they have a passion for.
Community Facilitator and contact: John Baxter