Actions and Detail Panel
CMO Disrupt 2017, Melbourne
Thu. 23 February 2017, 8:00 am – 12:30 pm AEDT
Now in its 3rd year. CMO Disrupt is Australia's leading technology event for marketing leaders.
This half-day agenda will expose what's next in marketing technology and digital customer engagement and can't be missed for any CMO who is looking to set a relevant agenda for their business functions.
This event is a 'by invitation only' and will be attended by over 150 of Melbourne's leading CMOs, CDOs, Heads of Marketing, and Heads of Digital Marketing. The event has been curated with the assistance of the 2017 Advisory Panel members which include:
- Karen Ganschow, former Executive General Manager - Marketing, Westpac
- Jac Phillips, Head of Marketing & Brand, Bank of Melbourne
- Amanda McGregor, Director of Marketing, SBS
- Ananth Sarathy, General Manager, Digital Experience, Woolworths
- Nicole Brasz, Chief Marketing Officer, Save the Children
To view the full CMO event website please visit: http://cmodisrupt.com.au/Melbourne/