Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Cloudbreak Boogie Fiji 2017
Skydiving over the stunning Fijian Islands, this will be a boogie of EPIC proportions
The location is STUNNING! Flights from NZ and Australia are super cheap, this boogie will cost the same as travelling interstate to an event! Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of this AMAZING event! If you like to surf, Fiji offers the best locations and is home to Cloudbreak one of the BIGGEST Pro surf comps in the world, Cloudbreak surf comp usually takes place at the beginning of June each year, dates will be released soon, check out http://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2016/mct/1443/fiji-pro for updates on surf comps.
We are currently busy organising coaches, we want to make sure we get the right people for the event and the participants so the more people that register, the more coaches we can get. The full rego price is $1599 AUD and will be split into two payments, a non refundable deposit of $500 payable on registering and the remaining balance of $1099 payable by 30th Jan 2017.
Update: Coaches confirmed so far are:
Freefly - Keith Grealy - Mason Corby - Matt Boag - Jill Grantham - Domi Kiger
Freefly/Canopy - Chris Brook
Wingsuit - Michael Smart (Woody) - Scott Paterson
Bigway Flat - Tracy Basman - Dave Loncasty
Included in the Rego is:
* 30 Jump Tickets (and a discounted rate of $36AUD for additional tickets)
* Access to awesome coaches for RW, FF, Wingsuit and Canopy
* Nightly Day Tapes
* Prizes from event sponsors
* FREE activities such as kayaking, snorkelling etc.
We will arrange Boogie accomodation discounts wirh the resort and provide registered participants with hotel and accomodation contacts so they can arrange the level and duration of accomodation that meets their needs and budget. Various levels of accomodation are available on the island.
To register for the event you will need to purchase a ticket by registering and paying your $500 deposit.
1) Fill in the rego form and pay the NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $500 AUD
While the fist rego payment of $500 is non-refundable it can be transferred if you decide to miss out on the event of the year and sell your slot to someone else.
2) After paying your registration Fill in this form link to provide us with mandatory information on your licences, skill level and other details so we can ensure we cater for all jumpers.
Once your deposit has been received, your slot will be secure. You will receive an invoice for the remaining balance which should be paid by 30th January 2017.
We have had to cap the amount of people who can attend, as we are expecting a massive number of registrations you should get in quick to secure your slot.
- You must hold at least an APF certificate B or the overseas equivalent to attend
- All participants must be documented and paid current members of a sporting federation ie. APF, USPA, BPA, or other federation.
- No APF renewals or memberships will be available in Fiji you must ensure all memberships are completed prior to arriving
- You must bring your log book, licence and any other documentation required to confirm your details and currency.
- Jumpers must be current
- AAD and RSL: see APF operational requiments
- WINGSUITERS - we want to reduce and mimise the risk of any off DZ landings and incidents as much as possible, this is not the best event for newbie wingsuiters and tracking jumpers as the number of 'outs' are limited. If you intend to do wingsuit jumps please be aware there will be strict criteria on the equipment you plan on using, drills and procedures will be scrutinsed and you will be required to be signed off by one of the wingsuit coaches.
If you have any questions about the event or registration please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org