Innovation, business agility and a better customer experience are the potential benefits to be gained through cloud service uptake. This makes cloud a key component in enterprise IT strategies, with more than 90 percent of companies adopting cloud computing to some degree. With so many cloud offerings within your business, the challenge is to ensure that you are able to realise business outcomes from silo’d cloud initiatives.
The Oracle Cloud Platform provides all the benefits of cloud with complete, integrated, secure solutions at every layer of the stack (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS). Oracle Cloud is the industry’s broadest and most integrated public cloud. It offers best-in-class services across software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and even lets you put Oracle Cloud in your own data center.
Organisations using Oracle's Capability are able to take advantage of:
- Taking ideas from a Model through to a Running Working Digital Capability, whether it be a
- Open Source Technology or Application, Process, Mobile App or Integration
- Business users enhancing employee productivity and automating business processes with capabilities such as Doc and Process Cloud Service
- Building new applications faster and more cost-effectively using Polyglot Capabilities
- Focus from managing environments to strategic work of supporting and collaborating with the business, including older On-Premise Apps.
Organisations using the Oracle Cloud often reported operational significant savings compared to using siloed technology stacks.