The information session will provide students with details of:
- The new Bachelor of Civil Engineering Technology that will be offered from Semester 1, 2017 (pending approval).
- The differences between the Associate Degree in Civil Engineering (ADCE) and the Bachelor of Civil Engineering Technology (BCET).
- The purpose behind the new offering is changing industry requirements for graduates.
- Transfer process from the ADCE to the BCET for students with an academic progress that addresses entry requirements.
- Articulation to the BCET for graduates of the ADCE:
- ADCE graduates will receive two years credit.
- 12 months to obtain the BCET.
- Post-graduates of options available for future graduates of the BCET.
Date and Time
TAFE Queensland Brisbane, South Bank
66 Ernest Street
H Block Level 1 Room 1026
South Brisbane, QLD 4101