Thank you for your interest in applying for a course with Box Hill Institute.
Select a date for your appointment.
On the date, please bring the following documents:
Original documents and copies
- Proof of age (Driver’s Licence/ Passport/Key pass/Birth Certificate)
- Valid health care or concession card to claim fee concession (if applicable)
- Proof of your Residency (Passport/ Birth certificate/ Green Medicare card/ Visa document)
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) – it is a requirement for all students studying accredited VET training. This can be applied online.
If you are applying for VET FEE-HELP, please bring the following:
- Australian Passport, or Australian Birth certificate, or Australian Citizenship certificate
- Tax File Number
- Year 12 Certificate (if applicable)
Applying for government funding:
The Victorian Government offers generous government funding to eligible students towards the costs of tuition.
If you are applying for funding there is some additional paperwork that will need to be completed here on site at the Institute. This paperwork is the Government’s way of ensuring that you get the right funding for the right course that will deliver you the right employment outcome when you complete your training.