San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
DID YOU KNOW?
History has shown us that those who participate in ISACA Exam Review Courses prior to sitting their certification exams are more likely to achieve higher results, than those who rely on personal study alone.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Engaging conversations and sharing of experience on:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security Program Development & Management
- Incident Management & Response
- Practice Questions & Discussions
Plus, expert facilitators, student handouts, all-day catering, and 14 CPE!
- Exam preparation
- Prove your worth through certification
- Practical application of the courseware
- Industry lead discussion with examples
- Achieve your potential through networking and good practices within industry
- Highlight gaps in your knowledge
- The Sydney Chapter has one of the highest passing rates for the CISM exam in the world and we believe our efforts are directly related to these review sessions.
Minimum class size is at least 4 paying delegates. If numbers aren't reached, the class may be cancelled at short notice, in which case a full refund will be issued. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you to our sponsor:
Save This Event
50 York Street
ISACA Sydney Chapter
P.O. Box 3900 Rhodes, NSW, 2138