San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
DID YOU KNOW?
Candidates who participate in ISACA Boot Camp sessions prior to sitting their certification exams, are more likely to achieve high results. Many of our members have previously achieved "Highest in Chapter" and "Highest in NSW" scores, for which we are very proud.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Engaging conversations and sharing of experience on:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security Program Development & Management
- Incident Management & Response
- Practice Questions & Discussions
Plus, expert facilitators, student handouts, all-day catering, and 14 CPE!
- Exam preparation
- Prove your worth through certification
- Practical application of the courseware
- Industry lead discussion with examples
- Achieve your potential through networking and good practices within industry
- Highlight gaps in your knowledge
- The Sydney Chapter has one of the highest passing rates for the CISM exam in the world and we believe our efforts are directly related to these review sessions.
We are excited to advise that the exam review manuals are now available to download as an e-book! CLICK HERE to find out more!
Minimum class size is at least 4 paying delegates. If numbers aren't reached, the class may be cancelled at short notice, in which case a full refund will be issued. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you to our event sponsor: