San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
DID YOU KNOW?
Candidates who participate in ISACA Boot Camp sessions prior to sitting their certification exams, are more likely to achieve high results. Many of our members have previously achieved "Highest in Chapter" and "Highest in NSW" scores, for which we are very proud.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Engaging conversations and sharing of experience on the most sought after qualification in our industry, leading to improved work performance and opportunities.
- Understanding the ‘CISA world’, how to use the study materials and prepare for and pass the exam.
- This intensive boot camp will guide you along the CISA path improving your chances of success.
- Covering all the basics including core audit and IT security skills and including extensive exam practice, it also extends to ‘insiders’ tips.
Plus, expert facilitator, Michael Matthew; student handouts; all-day catering; and 14 CPE!
- Exam preparation
- Prove your worth through certification
- Practical application of the courseware
- Industry lead discussion with examples
- Achieve your potential through networking and good practices within industry
- Highlight gaps in your knowledge
We are excited to advise that the exam review manuals are now available to download as an e-book! CLICK HERE to find out more!
Minimum class size is at least 4 paying delegates. If numbers aren't reached, the class may be cancelled at short notice, in which case a full refund will be issued. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you to our sponsor