Actions and Detail Panel
Thu. 1 December 2016, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEST
Details: Thursday, December 1st
Felix and Amor Cafe
9/125 Old Cleveland Road, Capalaba 4157
Networking starts at 5pm
Program is from 5:30 pm to 6:30pm
Open networking and dinner follow
Fees apply to cover dinner meal, order and pay your own drinks.
Who should attend?
SpringUp members, family and friends
Non-members who are interested to join our community, and are keen to hangout with fellow microbusiness owner
What's happening at the Hangout?
- All members are invited including our new members from Toowoomba and Gold Coast
- Also invited are some of our supporters, collaborators and non-members who are keen to join, so there's more opportunity for you to network.
- There will still be a short one-hour program and this will be followed by open networking with a unique dining experience of BOODLE FIGHT
- Meet the SpringUp Ambassador for East Brisbane, Jane Mayne, the owner of Felix and Amor Cafe. A professional singer in her past life, Jane has over a decade of experience in food retail and hospitality industry. She will lead the entertainment so expect to discover some hidden talents within the community!
- Everyone is encouraged to bring your partner, family and friends
- It will be a perfect time to make new connections as everyone just chill, relax and enjoy another different hangout experience with each other's company
But seats are limited, so hurry and click here to register on or before 26th November.
Follow us on Facebook to stay updated with the discussions and announcements for this event.