Come enjoy some time with the kids (or not) before Christmas as we teach you both how to get started building your own natural looking houses that give your Christmas Elves a cosy home to stay in while Santa is out visiting all the good boys and girls delivering gifts.
- A talk about tools and materials used to complete the project
- Making houses - the fun part!!!
What you’ll get to take home
- Your own unique house
- New skills to attract more elves, fairies, gnomes and friendly critters at home
We recommend that this class is suitable for ages approx 5+, however we think parents/guardians are the best judges for their own child's skill level. We do need a supervising adult to stay and assist the child for the duration of class as they need help using a hot glue gun.
What to bring with you
- At least one supervising parent or guardian (see note above)
- Optional: fairy lights to add to your project that can give it some extra sparkle
About your teacher
Lisa is Cubby's Captain. She is loves making her own bespoke pieces - she is looking forward to see your wonderful creations on the day! You can read more in her bio here.
Lisa has a valid NSW Working With Children Check.