Do you work with clients needing information about their rights and responsibilities regarding Australian child support law?
Would you like to learn more about current child support and maintenance payment law?
Are you aware of the child support services available free of charge through the Legal Services Commission?
ATTEND OUR LIVE SEMINAR:
The Legal Services Commission is presenting a free community information seminar suitable for community workers and the general public to attend on Wednesday 12 August at the Commission from 12.30 to 1.30pm.
The session will also be webcast across South Australia. To be part of our webinar audience please register online using the dedicated EventBrite webcast registration page. This booking page is for the live seminar. Seating is limited to 60 guests for this seminar.
Wednesday 12 August 2015 - session duration: 12.30pm to 1.30pm. The presentation will be held on Level 3, 30 Flinders Street Adelaide.
Bookings are essential for these information sessions as registrations quickly reach capacity. Please use the EventBrite form for the particular session you wish to attend.
More information is available by contacting Nick Ramage on 8111 5593 or: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the Legal Services Commission visit www.lsc.sa.gov.au - or call our free Legal Helpline on 1300 366 424 to speak to an adviser. Our Child Support Unit Helpline number is 8111 5576 Monday to Friday.
When & Where
Legal Services Commission of South Australia
The Legal Services Commission provides a range of legal services to members of the public:
- legal representation to people eligible under criteria set by the Commission in accordance with Section 10(2) of the Act.
- free legal advice and minor legal assistance
- a free duty solicitor service
- a range of online resources and printed publications explaining the law in simple, easy to understand terms
- the Law Handbook Online at www.lsc.sa.gov.au provides plain english language legal information
- an extensive range of legal education programs, many free of charge.