Corinium Global Intelligence is proud to announce the Chief Data and Analytical Officer Forum Public Sector event designed specifically to tackle the challenges and opportunities in the data space confronting government.
The emergence of the data-driven economy necessitates that the public sector demonstrate leadership and act as an exemplar in harnessing the opportunities within this new data paradigm. This means embracing cutting edge technology and driving the innovation agenda whilst enhancing government’s capabilities to resolve both complex policy and service delivery issues using data.
Over 100+ of Australia’s stakeholders from across all three levels of government will gather to share insights and knowledge designed to further best practice standards in government and showcase the latest public sector initiatives.
CDAO Forum Public Sector will explore:
- Data driven performance in government and informed government decision making
- Reshaping organisational culture and enabling a ‘permission to fail’ approach toward data innovation
- Leveraging the power of analytics to gain actionable insights
- The challenges of scalability and bridging divides within existing infrastructure
- Business transformation processes and enhanced technical capability development
- Fostering and facilitating talent development to match skillset and workforce requirements
- Adoption of lean and agile methodologies and adapting to changing operating models
- Internal and external engagement within data governance
- Addressing vulnerabilities in relation privacy and the acquisition of data
- The secure sharing of data without compromising on security
Join us in October to hear some of Australia’s best use-cases, ground-breaking innovations and research, as well as the chance to network with 100 like-minded individuals, all there to share their insights and challenges
For more information visit: www.cdaopublicsector.com
Or Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org