I dream a world where......
- the idea that we can profoundly influence the health of our own minds and bodies ourselves is mainstream
- feeling vibrant and connected is the norm
- a movement practice that is centred around ease and effortless is seen to be as valid as working out and exercising
- letting go of tension is simple and easy
- we feel our live force pulsing through our entire beings
It's sad that our culture doesn't support us to discover our power to create our own
I want everyone to discover how easy it is to learn to use the ancient practice of Chi Kung (qigong) to empower themselves to cultivate their own well-being. So I've put together a weekend of learning. It's an experiential weekend of practice and doing and not so much sitting around and talking.
The weekend is well-paced but challenging. We will work hard, but gently. We will practice simple movements, static postures and meditations that will invite you into a deep connection with your mind, body and soul.
On a physical level you will learn ways of increasing your strength and improving your joint mobility.
By deeply connecting with your body you will access a doorway into moments of calm, peace and joy and a still mind.
You will also be guided into a practice that will strengthen your relationship with your intuition and creativity.
Past students have experienced feeling
- more centred and grounded
- healthier with less colds and bugs
- less pain and more mobility
Often sleep improves as does digestion and an improved sense of well-being.
The movements that you will learn are simple and easy to follow. You will be guided through the movements and meditations and supported to create a sustainable daily practice for yourself.
Cost for the weekend is $297. A deposit of $50 is payable now to reserve your place. The balance is due one month prior to the event on the 26th October 2016. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Deposit can be paid by clicking on the ticket link above.