Actions and Detail Panel
Cheese Lovers Festival 2017
Sat., 17/06/2017, 10:00 am – Sun., 18/06/2017, 5:00 pm AEST
Cheese worshippers rejoice, the Cheese Lovers Festival is back and grater than ever! Proudly sponsored by Kurrajong Kitchen Lavosh and held at the beautiful The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley, the two-day Festival pays homage to cheese in all flavours, textures and forms. Taking place on Saturday 17th June and Sunday 18th June it will brie a weekend to remember.
Come join us this year as we celebrate the great diversity and taste that cheese has to offer in a two-day indulgence festival. #CheeseLoveFest
- 'The Big Cheese' Nick Haddow, Celebrity Chef and Cheesemonger, Bruny Island Cheese Co. & Bruny Island Beer Co.
- Beer and Cheese Workshops with White Rabbit Brewery
- Classic Cheese Dinner and Lunch – a three course cheese menu designed by Nick Haddow exclusively for the Festival
- 'Fancy' Cheesecake Competition (Amateur Only)
- Your favourite Cheese, Wine, Beer and Condiment stalls (more food trucks and exciting cheese speciality stalls)
- Kurrajong Kids Zone – including a spacious animal farm, cows and butter making competition
- Composed Cheese Course Competition (Chefs Only)
- More bands, more music – jazz, blues and funk
Phone: 02 9615 9679
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No but ID will be required to purchase alcohol.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is available on site. Please go to our website for more details on transport and how to get to the Hunter Valley.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email us at email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You must bring a physical or digital copy of your ticket.
Can I update my registration information?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?