Many organizations are now actively developing cloud-based applications, embracing SDDC technologies, and moving production workloads to the public cloud. This strategy delivers benefits like lower cost, simpler operations, and accelerated application deployment but this also has a profound impact on cybersecurity. Namely; the resultant increase in enterprise infrastructure complexity and so too the threats target them.
Added to this, cloud computing comes with additional security challenges:
• Security teams lack strong cloud computing skills.
• Cloud automation and orchestration are antithetical to security
• Traditional security monitoring and controls don’t always align with cloud and SDDC
Consequently CIOs/CISOs must improve cloud security skills, processes, and technologies or quickly face a future of ever-increasing and unacceptably high IT risk. To achieve synergy between security best practices, cloud, and SDDC, security technologies should include:
• Familiar management tools and techniques
• Comprehensive visibility, monitoring, and reporting
• Support for cloud automation and orchestration
• Advanced security controls designed for cloud
• Heterogeneous technology support
Securing Microsoft Azure with Best Practice Security:
Please join us for this “by invitation only” event were we look forward to discussing these challenges and working through practical solutions to address them.
During the session we will discuss and demonstrate how a pragmatic cloud security strategy can build upon existing security best practices and leading technologies that extend their support to Microsoft’s Azure platform.
Further to this we will demonstrate how the joining the Microsoft Azure platform and the Check Point vSec Security solution can be paired to achieve synergy between security best practices and delivering the benefits of Cloud.