Change Management Training Session
Expressions of Interest!
This Change Management Training Session is designed to allow attendees to effectively manage changes in the workplace and help applying change management models to the context of specific businesses and circumstances (organizational, operational, task-based).
This one-day course will also introduce the Change Leadership Style (CLS) to which attendees can relate to and understand how to adopt a different CLS to effectively manage changed scenarios.
"BE the CHANGE you want to SEE in the WORLD" Mahatma Gandhi
Session Objectives / Learning Outcomes:
This module is designed to assist teams understanding the basis of effective Change Management and how to utilize these skills professionally.
This session will allow attendees to:
- Recognize changes and change opportunities within their business
Apply change management models in the context of their business
- Develop own change leadership style
- Create change management plans
- Create engagement and communication plans
- Implement change strategies that align with organisational goals
- Successfully manage resistance to change within the organisation
An introduction to Change Management
Change Leadership Styles (CLS)
- Change Management Models
- Change Risk Management
- Engagement and Communication
- Industry Leaders
- Business Owners
- Engineering / Project Managers
- Human Resources Professionals
- HSEQ Professionals
- Health and Safety Representatives
Course Fees Include:
- Attendee workbook
- Lunch and snacks
As we have a large range of training solutions and modules, we could also include modules from other training sessions to create your very own workbook to suit your business. If you would like more information on Risk Management Training or any of our other training sessions please call 1800-159-240 or send us an email on email@example.com
Interested in knowing more about our iConTraining Portfolio?
Contact us on 1800-159-240 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org