The Australia China Business Council is pleased to invite you to our ChAFTA Training Program Townsville
The China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) entered into force on 20 December 2015, providing Australian businesses with unprecedented access to the China market. Made possible by a generous grant from The Australian Government, the ACBC, in collaboration with the Export Council of Australia (ECA), are taking to all corners of Australia to provide Australian SMEs with the expertise and practical knowledge for how firms can maximise their opportunities under the landmark agreement.
The ChAFTA Training Program will open with a morning workshop hosted by the Export Council of Australia, focussing on the technical aspects of ChAFTA such as:
- the role of FTAs and their benefit to Australian companies;
- the role of FTAs in targeting new markets and opportunities;
- the practicalities of classifying products and Certificate of Origin requirements; and
- a check-list of items to consider before entering China
ACBC will lead the second session that will focus on the practical side of doing business with China, such as:
- the latest business trends and China market analysis;
- invaluable Case Study experience of doing business with China;
- targeted industry specific advice; and
- the cultural nuances of doing business with China.
This program will include morning tea and lunch, and will provide opportunities for Q&A and networking.