Sponsored by The Courier Mail and supported by The Courier Mail Children’s Foundation.
Nutrition plays an important role in the treatment and management of Cystic Fibrosis. A person with Cystic Fibrosis is required to consume between 120% to 150% more than the daily amount of food recommended for their age and size. They consume a diet high in fats, salts and sugars and pay attention to the nutritional value of food to assist the absorption of vitamins to help fight infection. CEO Chefs will prepare and cook meals based on the recommended cystic fibrosis diet.
In addition to raising the much needed funds for Cystic Fibrosis Queensland support and services, this event will provide a strong platform for advocacy. Become an ambassador for our cause and become a CEO Chef.
Corporate table sponsorship gives you the opportunity to enter your CEO Chef with a pledge to raise a mimimum of $3 000 in addition to your $2 000 entry fee (includes corporate table of eight and CEO Chef registration).
- CEO CHEF HIGHEST FUNDRAISER
- CEO CHEF PEOPLE'S CHOICE
- CEO CHEF, CELEBRITY CHEF'S CHOICE
On the day we will run a kitchen-hand draw. The name of a guest from each table will be drawn to be a kitchen-hand. To avoid being the company kitchen-hand your team must finance your pardon.
What are the terms and conditions of attending the CEO Kitchen ?
Please read these Terms and Conditions before confirming a booking for the CEO Kitchen (including Golf and/or Dinner). By making a booking, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions are both of sale and conditions of attendance at the event:
1. Payment is due immediately and is payable by Visa/Mastercard/Amex.
2. No refund or exchange on any booking except as required by law and as otherwise specified by Cystic Fibrosis Queensland.
3. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
4. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or vary advertised program.
5. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to Cystic Fibrosis Queensland and the venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available from Cystic Fibrosis Queensland on request.
6. Cystic Fibrosis Queensland, its affiliates and their associated agencies and companies will not be held liable for any misadventure, accident, illness or injury, loss or claim due to the act or omission of the purchaser that may occur whilst undertaking/participating in the CEO Kitchen.