Central Coast Day Hospital GP JulEYE Dinner
Thursday, 20 July 2017 from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm (AEST)
The Central Coast Day Hospital cordially invites you to an Ophthalmic GP Dinner.
Thursday 20 July 2017
6:30pm for a 7:00pm start
- Dr Colin Clement - "Glaucoma medications"
- Dr Ross Ferrier - "Paediatric and newborn eyecheck"
- Dr Michael Minogue - "Diabetic Retinopathy"
- Dr Douglas Parker - "TBA"
- Dr Daniel Polya - "Retinal Detachment"
Welcoming Drinks, Three Course Dinner, Tea & Coffee *
*Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements
Save This Event
When & Where
Central Coast Day Hospital
Central Coast Day Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility, specialising in providing a full range of eye surgery procedures including cataract, laser, vitreo-retinal as well as cosmetic and plastic eye surgery.