CED Training Days Australia & New Zealand
The training days are for all users and prospective users of Spike2 and Signal with focus on neurophysiology, cardiovascular and respiratory studies.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE TRAINING DAYS VIA THE REGISTRATION BUTTON. FOR PAYMENT PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK (click here)
- Introduction to Signal and Spike 2
- Signal and Spike2 Sampling: data capture and sampling configurations
- Signal and Spike2 analysis features: Including built in analysis types, memory buffers, marker filters, digital filtering, channel processes and trend plots using active cursors.
- Spike2 & Signal Script: General description of the script language and features, including syntax and basic concepts, e.g. variables and loops, handling views, introduction to XY plots, toolbars, dialog boxes, etc.
- Script and Data: script control of sampling and use of idle routines.As well as use of scripts for data manipulation, etc., with examples.
- Spike Sorting: Setting up, wavemark editing, marker filtering and common questions answered. An introduction to using the PCA and cluster measurements of spike data.
- Spike2 graphical sequence editor: how to control digital and analogue outputs and stimulus generation during sampling.
- Signal advanced sampling: use of multiple states sampling including control of external hardware such as stimulators for TMS work.
Workshop will include worked examples for Spike2 and Signal. Please bring along any data you would like to look at. Scripts can also be written to illustrate analyses not covered by built-in functions.
Simon Gray - CED, UK
Day 1 Program: Focus on Signal
Thursday, December 8, 2016:
Duration: Full Day (10:30 ~ 18:00)
Thursday, December 8th, 2016
10.30 Meet and Greet - Coffee
11.00 Move to Seminar room and begin workshop
14.00 Session 2
16.00 Coffee Break
16.15 Session 3
18.00 Close Day 1
Day 2 Program: Focus on Spike2
Friday, December 9, 2016:
Duration: Full Day (9:30 ~17:30)
Friday, December 9th, 2016
9.30 Morning Coffee
10.00 Move to Seminar room and begin workshop
13.00 Session 2
15.00 Coffee Break
15.30 Session 3
17.30 Close Day 2
Workshop Social Event - Thursday December 8, 2016:
Join us for a casual, friendly dinner (sharing platters) and drinks.
Venue: To be announced…
Time: 18:00 ~ 20:00
Day 1 CED Training Days: $85
Day 2 CED Training Days: $85
SD VOUCHER Day 1 & 2 Training Days $130
Social Event - Cost Included in the registration fee
Where can I contact the organisers with any questions?
Contact Symbiotic Devices
Do I need to bring a personal computer?
You may bring your own personal computer, workshop material will be provided electronically on a USB.
Lunch and coffee will be provided.