Epworth Eastern is hosting a Category 2 oncology and haematology - an evening of interactive case study presentations and discussions on Tuesday 18 October 2016.
6:00pm Registration and dinner
9.00pm Question time
9:15pm Meeting close
- Assoc Prof Joe McKendrick
- Dr Rachel Wong
- Dr Susan Chua
- Dr Jay Hocking
- Dr Simon He
- Dr Phillip Parente
1. Analyse safe treatment options for patients with breast Ca, bowel Ca, haematological malignancies and melanoma
2. Recognise diagnostic clues and select the appropriate treatment plan for oncology patients
3. Discuss the importance of ongoing relationships with oncology patients and their specialists
4. To review, develop and maintain an up to date specialist referral directory by tumor stream
4 points (Cat 2) CPD points.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Free car parking is available at Epworth Eastern - enter via Arnold Street. Please bring your car park pass to the registration desk in exchange of a free exit pass.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. You are not required to bring a printed ticket to this event.