Actions and Detail Panel
Castaway Forecasting Training (full-day) - PERTH
Fri. 2 December 2016, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm AWST
About this Course
This course is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge to confidently design, create and manage forecasts in Castaway Forecasting. You will be introduced to the standard features of Castaway with step-by-step instructions, reinforced through skill-building sessions at the end of each module. You will also be given a practical demonstration and overview of the more advanced features of the software.
Who Should Attend
New or infrequent users, as well as more regular users looking to brush up on their skills.
At the end of this one-day session, you will be able to confidently undertake the tasks highlighted on the forecasting cycle below. You will also be aware of the steps required for each of the overview topics.
Specifically, you will have a detailed understanding of how to:
- Create Castaway models, set model options and tailor element defaults
- Design a chart of accounts in Castaway taking into account the information needs of a range of stakeholders
- Add elements and arrange them into Departments, Sections and Subsections
- Add element data and understand the impact of the different options for element properties
- Add Opening Data to your model
- Understand the range of reports available in Castaway and the customisations available
- Add report formulas
- Design and create a chart dashboard
In addition, you will understand the concepts and steps needed for:
- Advanced data entry methods, (data links, transfers and element formulas)
- How to work with actuals
- Budgets, revised budgets and projected figures
- How rolling forecasts work in Castaway
- Working with consolidations
- Working with Integrations
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. Please contact us at email@example.com to transfer your seat to a colleague.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your registration information.