Actions and Detail Panel
CarnEvil Of Horrors & Brisbane Zombie Prom
Hello Boys and Ghouls and welcome to the CarnEvil Of Horrors and the Brisbane Zombie Prom.The CarnEvil Of Horrors are 2 nights of Mayhem and Madness, (Beware the Creepy Clowns), while Zombie Prom is a ghastly, cheesy and affectionate blend of nostalgic High School Dance and the Return of the Living Dead. What better way to spend Halloween? We’ll treat you and trick you, but we promise that IF YOU SURVIVE !!!, these will be nights you never forget. Bring your friends, err fiends dressed up in their most gruesome gear, (there will be a prize for the best dressed Monsters). Get your zombie on; vamp it up; where’s that wolf; hey, is that the creature from the black lagoon or is it just your mother in law? Whatever, come the witching hour, WE GUARANTEE, you’ll be howling at the moon and dancing the night away to a live (undead) Zombie D.J. The frightful festivities will only briefly stop for the glorious crowning of the decaying Zombie Prom King and Queen on the single Brisbane Zombie Prom night .
Tickets are available on the following Dates: ALL Tickets $10 (Adults & Children)
Children's CarnEvil of Horrors: Saturday 29/10/2016, 4 PM-7 PM . This is suitable for frightful younger children, (UNDER 12'S) and their horrible parents. It will include spooky story telling and magical acts for the kiddies.
Adult's CarnEvil of Horrors:Sunday 30/10/2016, 7 PM-10.00 PM
The Adult Brisbane Zombie Prom: Saturday 29/10/2016, 7 PM-10.00 PM.
ALL THE EVENTS will feature:
- Nauseating, but nice Zombie Make-Over Teams to assist you with your killer looks.
- A terrifying Zombie Photo Booth, so you have a horrid photographic memento.
- Delicious, but deadly Zombie lollies will be served. There is a grave yard on site, so you can also help yourselves.
- Scareyokey: sing your lungs out.
- Maze of Death: enter if you dare! And if you’re lucky enough to come out in one piece, then get your fortune read, because you obviously do have a future.
- Prize giveaways at “The Wheel of Pain”, it will only hurt a little bit, and then you’ll squeal with delight.
- A highlight will be a Mostly LIVE “Critter Race,” where gory guinea pigs race for your gruesome pleasure.
- Pineapple carving Jack O'Lanterns and Evil Vintage Dolls, a SPOOKY combination!
- Supernatural Live acts on the stage including the Haunted Spirit Cabinet- who or what will come out of this is anyone’s guess?
- There will be several grotesque and repulsive meet and greet celebrities, various witches and demons, shape shifters, monsters, mummies and even the odd daddy! You know, the usual Halloween crowd. Hint. It is rumored the Count possibly may drop by, fingers crossed.
June Hintz, CEO Matchbox. Health Warning “We know everybody is going to have EXTREME FUN, at this Halloween’s CarnEvil Of Horrors & the Brisbane Zombie Prom, but we would like anyone with a pacemaker to check with their doctor before coming, as the Gruesome Sights and Ghoulish Acts on these Nightmarish Nights are not for the faint hearted.”
Tickets go on sale on 10/10/2016 and can be ordered here or they can be reserved by ringing June Hintz on 0408 256 251