Actions and Detail Panel
Captivating Leadership - Championing the Rise of Feminine Energy in Busines...
Sat. 29 April 2017, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm AEST
Welcome to the Captivating Leadership - Championing the rise of feminine energy and how we tap into our power in leadership, life and business
In the workshop we will explore how to easily and effortlessly flex your leadership style to make a difference in the workplace (& beyond!) using the strength of your authentic self.
- Discover why now is the time to embrace and value feminine energy as a society, and it starts with you!
- Understand how the ‘balance’ we crave is really about how we intertwine our energetic approach
- And learn ways to access and honour both our feminine and masculine energy super powers!
It's about how you leverage your different leadership and communication strengths to get the most out of those around you, and say goodbye to the 'command and control' style once and for all.
Together we can change the business world for the better, and drive a different approach to functional leadership. It would be a pleasure to have you as part of this movement!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Minimum age 18
What can I bring into the event?
Please bring your favourite pen and notebook, a water bottle, and let us know of any dietary requirements for morning tea and lunch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email email@example.com or call Bec on 0404361927
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes - just email firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know the new name
T's & C's: By purchasing a ticket...
- I understand that the training may be recorded and that both the image and audio of myself may be included in the recording of this training
- I give permission for my image and audio to be included in the recording of this training
- I understand that this recording may be distributed to people in the form of a sellable product with my image and audio included within it
- I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area
- I take full responsibility for results and non-results achieved by utilising the concepts explained through Captivating Leadership live training and accompanying material
- I understand that in no way is the Captivating Leadership live training and accompanying material to be considered a form of mental therapy or help
- I understand that Captivating Leadership is a creation of Rebecca Livesey from Achieve-Lead-Succeed, and any digital media associated with Captivating Leadership will not be shared with others
- I understand that there are no refunds granted for my cancellation of the training, however I can transfer my ticket to another person
- I take full responsibility for my own mental and physical health throughout the entire training and am attending this training having ensured I am at a sufficient level of physical and mental health to do so