Actions and Detail Panel
Capability Statement Workshop - Rockhampton - 3 May 2017
Wed. 3 May 2017, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST
Why Attend a Capability Statement Workshop?
If you want your business to stand out from the crowd and improve your chance of securing contracts, then attending a Capability statement workshop is a must for you. Hosted by the Queensland Government, these interactive workshops aim to help businesses develop and prepare effective capability statements.
What is a capability statement?
A capability statement outlines capabilities and skills of your business. It is a tool that allows procurement teams assess its expertise, achievements and potential to deliver goods and services.
A capability statement is essential for participating and securing tendering opportunities in government and private sector projects, including sub-contractor work. Ultimately, an impressive capability statement can help your business thrive.
This workshop will show businesses how to use a capability statement to market their product or service and how it can be used to accompany tender submissions for contracts, upload onto online databases and used to support applications for finance to expand your business.
How will this workshop help my business?
Workshops are interactive and will help participants learn:
- why it’s important to have a capability statement
- how to use a capability statement to market a product or service
- how to use a capability statement to accompany contract tender submissions
- best-practice fundamentals for developing and drafting a powerful capability statement
- how to access the latest information on Queensland's supply chain opportunities
- how to improve your understanding of the major projects supply chain.
Date: 3 May 2017
Time: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Venue: Centrepoint Motor Inn
131 George Street
Rockhampton QLD 4700
Cost: $50 (incl. GST)
Light refreshments provided:
- tea and coffee on arrival
- morning tea
Please register by 8:00am Wednesday 3 May 2017
For more information contact:
CQ Regional Office
Department of State Development
Tel: 07 4924 2912
or alternatively visit
Terms and Conditions
- The Queensland Government, represented by the Department of State Development, is the event organiser.
- The event organiser may engage photographers to take photos of or film people presenting at or attending the event.
- By purchasing this ticket you agree to the event organiser making images and recordings, whether sound, digital or otherwise, of you at the event.
- You authorise the event organiser to store and use, publish or reproduce the images and recordings in any form and by any medium for public relations, promotions, commercial and advertising purposes.
- In any form and by any medium includes newspapers, magazines, brochures, television advertisements, promotional videos, CD-ROM, internet websites and social media, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo or other multimedia.
- The event organiser may also store the images and recordings in the Queensland Government Image Library.
- The event organiser may use and disclose your personal information from the registration form in association with your images and recordings.
- The event organiser will be the owner of the copyright in the images and recordings in all forms and in all mediums in perpetuity.
- You will not be entitled to claim any payment, royalty or other consideration from the event organiser for making, storing, using, publishing or reproducing the images and recordings.
If you do not understand any terms of this consent please ask a representative of the event organiser before the event begins.
The Department/Agency is collecting the information on this photo and film consent form in order to use images and recordings of you in promotional materials for the Queensland Government and as otherwise stated above. This information will only be accessed by authorised employees within the Department/Agency. Some of this information may be given to other departments/agencies, contractors of this Department/Agency and other departments/agencies and authorised users of the Queensland Government Image Library for the purpose of using images and recordings of you in promotional materials. Your information will not be given to any other person or agency unless you have given us your consent or we are required or permitted by law.