Actions and Detail Panel
"Call Of The Wild" Jivamukti Yoga Retreat with Karolina Szymala & Anna Gree...
Fri., 31/03/2017, 5:00 pm – Sun., 02/04/2017, 1:00 pm AEDT
Join certified Jivamukti Yoga Teachers Karolina Szymala & Anna Greer for a weekend getaway in Wisemans Ferry (about 75 min. drive outside of Sydney). The retreat will take place in a gorgeous setting of the Forgotten Valley Country Retreat, nestled in the midst of pristine nature with local wildlife, surrounded by the Hawkesbury River.
What is wild? What does it mean to be wild?
Over the course of the weekend asana practice, we will put our bodies in motion through the shapes our bodies evolved to make, and practice how to build a mutually beneficial relationship with the Earth. We will sit in the place of awareness that fills us with compassionate connection as we take time to be in the natural world, slowing down to the pace of the wild things.
Investment: Early bird $430 until Feb.28th / $480 from March 1st
- 3 days, 2 nights accommodation at the Forgotten Valley Country Retreat
- Daily jivamukti yoga and restorative classes, meditation sessions, lectures, asana labs and satsang;
- Delicious, holistic, vegan food prepared by the wonderful Jordanna Levin from The Inspired Table http://www.theinspiredtable.com.au
- Bush walks and other outdoors activities
- Lots of fun and the priceless company of like-minded people
ALL $430 / $480 after March 1st
«BOOK NOW AND GET THE BEST ACCOMMODATION OPTION»
To reserve a spot: deposit of $200 (non-refundable), remaining amount paid in full by March 1st
For any inquiries please get in touch: