Free TV Australia is excited to announce that Commercials Advice is hosting its annual CAD Conference on Tuesday 4 April in Sydney.
The conference will feature:
- Presentations by industry leaders, including Fiona Jolly (CEO, Advertising Standards Bureau), Patrick Fair & Andrew Stewart (Baker McKenzie), and Alison Lee (Director, Commercials Advice)
- The latest updates on the laws, rules & policies that affect your TV commercials
- Essential information about CAD processes to help get your ads to air quicker
- Interactive case studies and workshops delivered by the CAD team
- Opportunities for lawyers to gain MCLE points
As a special introductory offer, Free TV is offering an early bird registration price of $550 (including GST) + booking fee, if you secure your spot by Tuesday 28 February 2017.
After this time, registration will cost $770 (including GST) + booking fee.
Full agenda to be released shortly. Registrations on the day commence at 8:30AM for a 9:00AM start.