Actions and Detail Panel
Caboolture ~ Helping My Child Cope with Change
Mon. 5 June 2017, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm AEST
Early Days provides workshops for parents and other family members of children 0-6 who have an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis or are going through the assessment and diagnosis process.
What will this Early Days Workshop offer you?
- Understanding why change is so difficult
- Learn how change impacts young children with Autism
- Learn strategies for preparing for change in
More about Early Days workshops
- Free to attend
- Held in small groups of 4-15 and gives you an opportunity to meet other parents
- Light refreshments provided
- Childcare is NOT provided.