Actions and Detail Panel
C-JFBOCT16 | Dr Jamie Foong, 1 Day Programme | Brisbane
Fri. 21 October 2016, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm AEST
This course is designed to provide dentists with the theory and basic practical skills to treatment plan and incorporate ceramic onlays and inlays into your practice.
• Indications for onlays/inlays
• Currently available ceramic systems
• Different manufacturing/fabrication techniques
• Handling and limitations of ceramics
• Diagnostics and preparation guidelines
• Shade taking and aesthetics
• Bonding to tooth structure
• Try-in, cementation and finishing
Who should attend?
Dentists seeking to increase their knowledge and skill in the area of onlays, inlays and the latest ceramics.
What is the refund policy?
Late cancellation fee applies. Fee will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to course. A 50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 29 days. No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days notice. Cancellation of a course may occur due to lack of participants. Full refund will apply.