San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Do you have a Facebook Page but need some inspiration? Would you like guidance, advice and strategy and someone to answer your burning questions?
Participate in a 2-hour personalised one-on-one Facebook Consultation with Quisk Design's Social Media Consultant. You will take away fresh ideas and be inspired with new content to help build your brand and engage with your customers on Facebook! The effective and efficient use of Facebook can assist in the growth of your business.
During the consultation we will:
- Review your business' existing Facebook Page
- Make recommendations
- Make changes on the spot
- Explain functionality (events, photos, milestones, hashtags, links, calls to action)
- Generate new content and ideas
- Develop strategies to increase reach and engagement
- Create a content planner
- Discuss methods to measuring success of activities
- Explain your Facebook Page's Insights
Each participant will receive a reference guide to keep and access to free Facebook Q&A support for life through an exclusive Facebook Group.
- this is NOT a group workshop, it is a 1:1 consultation for up to 2 participants per business
- this ticket is not refundable or exchangeable
- this consultation is able to be facilitated via Skype if preferred
When & Where
Hi! We're Quisk; a branding, design & digital studio.
We collaborate our creative minds to help businesses of all sizes to tell their story and thrive.
Social media is at the forefront of modern communication. It gives your business the opportunity to interact with customers in an engaging style of language that will foster connections. We understand the different social media platforms on offer today, and can help your business to discover and implement strategies that will increase the quality of your customer engagement, in turn, boosting sales.
Group & individual coaching sessions are available with our social media trainer and mentor. Our scheduled sessions and consultations and further information can be found below.