In preparation for the November 2017 India Business Mission, DSD and the Australia India Business Council (AIBC) invite you to attend a Business Education session on India engagement.
If you are looking for potential export opportunities and access to the Indian market, then this session will provide you with important information on the Indian market and the opportunities it presents. You will also learn about cultural aspects that will help you in your dealings with India.
The special guest for this session will be the Consul General of India, Shri Vanlalvawna, who will provide the welcome and keynote.
The session will include:
- A background and brief on South Australia - India Engagement - Mr Raju Narayanan, Director, India Engagement, Department of State Development
- A success story from the India mission in 2016 – Mr Bernie O’Hara, Natwide Personnel
- Managing risk – Australia India Business Council (AIBC)
- Support for exporters – Todd Miller, General Manager, TradeStart
- Cultural awareness – Ms Pamela Murphy, Intercultural Tailored Solutions
- Q&A session