Actions and Detail Panel
Business and The Artificial Intelligence Revolution - A one-day workshop
Sat. 28 January 2017, 9:30 am – 4:00 pm AEDT
Can you offer your business to stay away from the Artificial Intelligence revolution
Can you get useful tips from these data in order to improve your business or do you just bin the data every month to save space on your hard drive ?
This is the question that we answer together in these sessions, giving you the opportunity to get the best from your existing data.
Today, the world is becoming AI-driven. What does it mean?
i) Any data is relevant.
ii) Any information extracted from your data can improve your business and can bring you more business.
iii) The more data you have, the better you can target your customer and implement an accurate marketing strategy.
Our sessions are devoted to give you a clear understanding of how to extract the best from your data.
The sessions are organized as follows:
1) Data collection
- how to collect data
- how to organize collected data
2) Data pre-processing
- how to manage incomplete data
- how to manage noise in your data
- how to extend your dataset if it is too small
3) Data analysis
- what are the techniques to get a global view of the relevant information among your initial dataset
- how to transform your initial data to make them suitable for AI analysis
4) Information extraction and AI
- association rules
- support vector machines
- neural networks
- deep learning
5) Final strategy
- how to improve your existing customers experience
- how to target potential customers (without being considered as a spammer)
- how to design new trends starting from the output of the AI process.
- Every lecture will be delivered with examples coming from real business facts and case studies.
- All technical concepts will be first introduced from an intuitive viewpoint
- Mathematical tricks will be hidden behind well known and easy to use software.
At the End:
We will provide the attendants with a USB containing all the session material (slides, programs, etc.).
Additional topics may be covered depending on the pace and interests of the attendants (for instance Inductive Logic Programming).
- common sense
- basic IT skills
- programming skills would be a must but are definitely not mandatory
- and above all a good sense of humor !
Coffee, Tea and snack included during breaks