Actions and Detail Panel
Building Team Engagement - Melbourne
Fri. 5 May 2017, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm AEST
To be effective, leaders must have the emotional intelligence and capability to motivate and build team engagement, to successfully lead teams through change. In partnership with Leadership Victoria, this workshop will help managers transition to true leaders.
After completing the 1 day program you will
- Have an understanding of what makes an effective leader; exploring identify and self, emotional intelligence and have completed your own psychometic assessment.
- Have developed your knowledge of leadership as a contemporary practice.
- Have developed your skills and confidence to tackle leadership challenges.
- Understand the importance of aligning purpose and values when motivating and leading others.
- Have gained an understanding of how to build a culture and environment for commitment and engagement.
Who is it for?
Senior managers and frontline managers.
Duration and format
1 day workshop
Please contact the organiser directly with any accessibility requirements.