BOOKINGS FOR ALL SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS OPEN 15 DECEMBER.
Children participating in this program must be aged 3-7 years due to the nature of the program.
Celebrating 50 years of Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?.
Join us for a special story time featuring this much-loved classic picture book by Bill Martin Jr and Eric Carle.
Please take note:
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to the required skill level/coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Bookings are essential for this program as places are limited. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.